Monday, March 14, 2011

Destructive Baby Doll

Of all the hundreds of toys character in Toy Story 3, Big Baby got my attention the most. Starting when papa bear introducing him through a sliding door, I said to myself, what have the world did to you? He got one slight dysfunctional eye where the eye lid closes half way. Bad scribble tattoo on both his arms with toddler voice. Thats a screw up toy. Despite his mental look, he's not all that bad where in the film, papa bear was angry with his own sinister hateful world towards him for been such a naive with reality. Big Baby slur out a sad voice which breaks my heart and tears me out. Love Big Baby. His one half close eye-lid reminds me of Thom Yorke of Radiohead. Below will be a video of what's Pixar Studio new building looks like. They have Cereal Bar where many different type of cereals is serve at your own will. Wow! What a best place to work in.

No comments: